Thursday, February 15, 2018

Romans 6:16


Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? KJV
Everyone serves a master not always in the sense of an actual person But, something or someone who dictates what you do and don’t do. Weather it be a friend, doing a certain activity or an object or a state of mind. I know for me it is unbelief, ever since I have seen people walk away from God, a church splitting, people cutting and/Or suicidal, I started to not believe that God cared and if he did he didnt have the capability to help. Which is wrong But, that’s what I though and felt. So in my unbelief I decided to do it myself and try to handle it with my own strength. Even though God has brought me out of that mind set I still struggle with unbelief and obeying what God tells me to do because I don’t believe that God will do what he said to do. I’m running back to my old master when God is telling me to trust and obey him.
Application:
So today I will write down how God remained  faithful when I was running away from him and I will pray over it thanking God for what he did and every time I start too doubt I will remember what he did and walk in obedience


No comments:

Post a Comment