Monday, February 19, 2018

Ephesians 5:21

Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. KJV
Fear of God, a healthy respect for God. We respect God so we Submit  to others. I don’t think that means to become one of the welcome mat that people have before you enter into their homes and you wipe you feet on . But, to realize that we are all level at the cross and that God has not put one leader in this group . It says that “we should not think more highly of yourself” we need to have an honest opinion of ourselves. Knowing that we bring Good and bad things to the table but, to realize that God can use both and if we seek him diligently he will be Glorified. It also says in one of the gospels that “if you love me you will keep my commandments.” Saying if you love Jesus you will hear and obey my words,  I want to love God with all my heart but I know I’m not there yet but, I can make steps in the right direction by following verses like this and actually applying my application and make efforts to remember my application. But we don’t submit to others cause they are better, or just because but, we do it because we fear God.

Application:
Today I will right down the gifts and the weakness that I have and pray over it thanking God for the Gifts and pray for growth in my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment