Monday, February 12, 2018

Hebrews 11:6


And without faith it is impossible to please God. Because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him (NIV)

Interpretation:
I think what it means is pray and know it will happen and believing it will happen. And don’t be like the doubting like James talks about in his epistle. It reminds of the time where I would cry up to God in complete desperation asking him to deliver me from the pain I felt inside, but it was ironic cause afterwards I would say that “God doesn’t hear me, He doesn’t care.” So, I could of prayed in my desperation and known that God would of Got me through cause he said that he will never leave me nor forsake me. So, I think the meaning to this Verse is to take God at His word and never doubt. Its like that flyleaf song all around me where lacy Sturm sings “I give it to you now you owe me all I am, you said you will never leave me, I believe.”

Application:
So, what I need to do is to take him at his word so, today I want to look and write down the promise of God and to tell God that I believe and I will take him at his word.

No comments:

Post a Comment