Monday, February 19, 2018

Psalms 17:15

As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness. NIV

I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with the likeness. One day I’m going to die a physical death and I will leave this earth and go to heaven my home. Nothing is coming with me, just my soul. When I get to heaven I’m going to look in wonder at my God and be completely, satisfied. I’m not going to say to myself that I want my Xbox or mt music. I’m not going to say wish I would of done that or not of done that . No I will look at my God and be completely satisfied. Because God will be enough for me and I will be perfected. Be holy as I am holy, when I get there I know that this verse will be true. I will know that I will be Glorified in heaven and everything I was suppose to be on this earth I will be there. I will be perfected, I will be in God’s presence Glorifying him for all of eternity. I will be able to behold my God in awe and fall in my face in worship Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment