Monday, February 12, 2018

Hebrews 11:1


Now Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Heb 11:1 ESV 

Interpretation:
So, I think Paul was trying to tell the Hebrews what it means to have true faith and what it looks like to trust God in a God-Glorifying way. I think that he wanted to show these people that it more than just “I think it going to happen” or “it could happen” but it’s a “”by God it will happen” because faith is something that most people forget to have when praying for something. But faith is like saying “God I pray that you do this thing that I know its your will and because I know its your will then I know it going to happen because you are God and you have never broken promise Before so I know you will do what you said” so I think its just believing what God says he was going to do.

Application:
So, something I struggle with is having faith and trusting in God  so, something I want to do every day is that I will pray every day for faith and that he will give me opportunity to stretch my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment