Monday, February 19, 2018

Phillipians 4

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. NIV
  Before Paul says this he notices that the philipians renewed the concerned for Paul because he was in prison. But after he notice that they didn’t have the opportunity to help Paul with his problem. And Paul responds and says don’t worry I learned the secret of being contient. Because Paul knew what it was like to have great gain and to have next to nothing. He knew what it was like to prosper and what it was like to strive, he knew. Paul in verse 8 say He can do all things through Christ who strengthen me. The secret of being content is God. Paul said that God is the author and finisher of our faith, also Jesus said that God takes care of the birds and we not of more value than they? Paul also said that the God’s grace was suffient for him. So, to be content is to trust in God and believe he is God and to know His promises will come true no matter the circumstances . He is God and his grace is suffient.

Application:
I I will write down content on my hand and every time I see it I will thank God for we’re he has me.

No comments:

Post a Comment