Thursday, March 1, 2018

John 12:26


If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him. ESV

“if anyone serves me, he follow me; where I am, there my servant will be also.” you can tell how close a servant is to his master by where he is at. A good servant is doing what his master had commanded him do and doing cause he loves his master. As Christians we are called to present our bodies as living sacrifices for its our reasonable service. Where God’s will is where we should be, we love God and desire to please him so why wouldn’t we want to be where his will is? Jesus says here that God will honor the person who serves him. The person. Who serves God in the good and the bad, hard and the easy, the trial and in the time of rest. To Make it personal I know there has been times in my life where I think I’m in God’s will because I’m serving in a church and helping services but, it doesn’t matter what kind of service I’m doing if God will is for me not to be there than it’s all in vain. There has been time where I asked God for his will in day to day life and instead of waiting for God to make something clear I just do things and it turns out that that’s not what God wanted me to do.

Application:
Today I will memorize this verse and wright the verse on a sticky note and put it on the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment