Thursday, March 29, 2018

Amos 3

"Do two walk together, unless they have agreed to meet?  ESV

How can two friends walk together unless both parties talk together and agree to meet? It’s not possible, one guy can’t be like “hey man let’s meet tomorrow” and the other guy “nah man, let’s meet the day after” and the first guy says “Ok I’ll see ya tomorrow”. The first guy will wind being by himself. But, how often even when we do agree to meet we still walk in different directions? A story I think is Paul and barnabas and how they disagree with each other rather or not to bring John Mark. And they decided since they couldn’t agree with each other that they will separate and go their separate ways. Sometimes we get to the part where we meet but, then we don’t walk with one mind and in one goal. I think of our team that is going to Guatemala, we agreed to meet but, I pray that a disagreement doesn't separate and cause division among the team. It’s important for the sake of the kids and the people down in Guatemala that we don’t cause division and allow pitty squabbles to separate the team.

Application:
That's why I will pray from not till the end of the week that God will humble me so that I can serve the team better and be an asset to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment