Sunday, September 2, 2018

Proverbs 19:21

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
Proverbs 19:21 ESV

There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord , that shall stand.
Proverbs 19:21 KJV

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord ’s purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21 NIV

It's crazy how many plans I make, about everything that comes to mind. "Let's do that, let's do this, or what about that". It only causes worry, anxiety, and doubts. For I make very detail plan and I give it to the the lord expecting him to honor it. But, to my disappointment he doesn't do anything I ask buy instead does something much better. He does thing according to his will and while he does it he shows me so much mercy and so much grace in the midst. And it turns out that he just wants to show his love and be  close to him and just walk with him. It's weird everytime that I try to do my own thing he has a Tendency to break me and then being me near and show so much love. And everytime I start to do his will it turns out to be so much better and cause so much peace. His will always causes peace and rest. I love the lord and I pray that I would never stray and that I would be close to you giving you all of me. Lord take my life and and take my rights I'm yours.

Application
I will pray this prayer everyday this week and memorize this verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment