Friday, September 14, 2018

1 thessalonians 5:17

pray without ceasing,
I Thessalonians 5:17 NKJV

In this season it seems to be the awnser to all of my prayers and anxiety. “Lord I need help, please show me what to do!” “pray”. When I go to get advice, the advice I get is pray. Honestly, it's the best advice I have ever gotten. It drives me to the point of complete dependency on God. For me the three words I get typically I get is trust, obey, be thankful. When I pray he ask me.to trust in him and obey his word, and when I find out my doubt and fear was for nothing I can't help be thankful. I feel like sometimes I have this mentality that when I pray that he may not awnser my prayer or it's to little of an issue and it reflects in my prayers. But, the lord in his mercy awnser my prayer and asks me “do you still not believe, even after all that o have done for you my son.” I can't help but be convicted by that especially after when he keeps asking asking me to come to him. He ask me to pray more, and to talk to him. I find that a lot of my problem and anxiety can be solved with prayer. Because I'm talking to the creator of the heaven and the earth. Creator of the biggest galaxy to the smallest cell. The God who knows everything, he knows the beginning, middle, and end. And he is so involved with me day by day, moment by moment He want to hear from me, if he didn't why would he tell Paul to write this? He is  giving me everything. He is giving me himself. To talk to Him, to run to him, to cry out to him, to love him, to be loved by him, to praise him, to glorify him, to listen to him, to sit in his present. It's so simple, so powerful, and so beautiful. He want to talk to me and in this season he is asking me to pray more and more. So why not? Pray

Application

I will set alarms that way I will pray all throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment