Friday, August 24, 2018

Zepheniah 3:17

The lord, Mighty warrior. This warrior will do anything for his prize. He will fight anything for his prize. Doesn't matter how big, it doesn't matter how great they are, or how powerful. He rule the world and have the most powerful army. It does not matter. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39. What What is on this earth or in the spiritual realm, no created thing can stand against the lord alright from his prize. What is His prize? "He will rejoice over you..." "will be able to separate us..." me. His children. "See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are." 1 John 3:1. It does not matter where I am , it doesn't matter who "has" me the lord will go and fight for me. But, once he has me he doesn't stop. He keeps fighting. "The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent."
Exodus 14:14 ESV. For he is a jealous God and he wants what is his. Nothing can touch his child. Only that which the child so carelessly goes after. But, even then the lord is faithful to bring him back. "if we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself."
2 Timothy 2:13 ESV.  There is absolutely nothing that the lord will not fight in order to get what is his and when he gets what is his, he then "rejoices over you with gladness; he quiet you by his love; he will adult over you with loud sining." OH WHAT A LOVING GOD!!! "Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night," even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you. Psalms 139:7‭-‬12 ESV" he brings me in his arms and then sings over them Loudly. That is crazy.

Application
I will memorize this verse to be in awe of everytime I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment