Sunday, July 29, 2018

Psalms 121:1-2

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth.
Psalms 121:1‭-‬2 KJV

What do I do when I have long day where it feels like I have been stretched to my limit and bend to the breaking point? What I do when I feel like giving up or quiting? I look to the one who made the heavens and earth, I look to the one who made every creature every person. To the one who holds everything together with his word. I look to the person who loves me with a great loves and has more good thoughts toward me then the sands of the sea. Who said he would give me everything I need to follow him. I look to Jesus. Honestly it has been hard but, God has remained faithful the entire time. He asked me to present my body as a living sacrifice for its my reasonable service. I first I didn't know what the meant but, the more and more I seek him the more and more I realize how reasonable it is. I feel like I have been stretched, broken, and bent over and over again but, the lord does not say to go through this on my own but, he says to come to him the God of the universe and receive his help. He is faithful to give it because of how much He loves me. He said if your father who are evil know how to give God gift how much more your heavenly father who will give his spirit freely. He is offering his spirit. To get us through the hard times and good times and everywhere in between. He loves so much and I love him.

Application:

Today I will write ask on my hand that way I will remember to ask for the lord help all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment