Monday, July 9, 2018

Phillipians 1:6, Romans 8:38-39

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6 NIV

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 NIV

These verse have meant so much to me recently. If I was to be honest I get really insecure if I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing and rather not I'm a man of God. I get so scared that I'm to evil or that I'm to far off that God could never change someone like me which to be honest is unbelief. But, the lord in his wonderful mercy and grace doesn't rebuke me in his anger or peace me, but he is long suffering and deals with me patiently. He keeps showing me even in my unbelief that he will still work on me even if I lose sight and lose hope he said that “He would will never leave me nor forsake me” and “that he will remain faithful even when I am faithless for he cannot deny himself”. And I put Romans 8:38-39 because it's a reminder in the process off him finishing me that there is nothing in this world that can separate me. Nothing under the sun, not even myself. I could be the worst person on this planet and a complete monster which to honest I feel like sometimes but, even if that was true if I'm seeking the lord that will never stop the lord. How Fosht said that we need to have faith in two things one yo have faith that God is real and have faith that God will work in us and complete us. I know I have a hard time with the second one but, the lord keeps reminding me and reminding me. I love the lord and he loves me and he is changing me from the inside out, and there is nothing I can do to stop him.

Application:

Today I will write change in my had to remind myself that he is changing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment