Friday, July 6, 2018

2 Samuel 22:19

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.
2 Samuel 22:19 ESV

This verse means a lot to me, this verse was given to me when the lord was showing me that he was with my entire life and how he was holding me up and supporting me even when it felt like he wasn't there. I remember being in training in Montana, and we had a on the mount time (devotional time) for like 5 minutes, and I didn't know where to go for that time and I opened up my bible to 2 Samuel so I could read about David and this was the verse that The lord showed me. And when I saw this verse I got a image in my head of me standing and a rushing water came and just wiped me out but, I wasn't moving and my head was above the water it was because Jesus was holding me up and keeping me from being overtaken by the water. This truth about the lord means so much to me and as I go on and I gave trials and hard times, this is verse I think of. It's crazy for me to think about how involved is with my day to day life, the lord isn't just one to give me life than afterwards say “do it your self ” but realized that we are sheep and we need a lot of care and supports me and gets me through hard times and good times. The lord has been my support and always will be, when I ran away from him and when I'm walking with him, “He will never leave me nor forsake me”.

Application:

Today I will memorize this verse

No comments:

Post a Comment