Friday, June 8, 2018

1 Chronicles 16:8-9

Give praise to the Lord , proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.  Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. NIV

The lord is good, and I have every reason to praise him. Not only because of the things he has done in my own personal life bit, just because of who He is. God chose me before the foundation of the world knowing who I am and what I would do. Also God sent his son Jesus down to die on the cross and resurrect on the 3 day that way He could spend all of eternity with me. Jesus willing laid down his life for me  and took my place and washed me with his blood. But also the lord  saved me from a lot of pain and hurt but also saved me from myself and is continually saving me from things that I didn’t know I needed saving from. He has given me a family that I love and allowed me to do work for his name when I do not deserve it. And he is coming back for me to take me home. The lord has done so much for me all because he loves me. That is the whole reason why I do the work that I get to do, it’s not give my name glory but, to proclaim his name. Proclaim what Jesus on the cross and the resurrection. It’s all about Jesus and nothing else. If what we do in the name of the lord is not about him than it’s all in vain and is counted as dirty rags. For me that has been really been convicting because it’s easy for me to change what it’s all about when it’s al about him. Everything is about Jesus because his name is worthy to be praised.

Application
I will spend 10 minutes evert night for a week thanking and praising God for what he did and for who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment