Friday, August 10, 2018

Psalms 63:1

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.
Psalm 63:1 NIV

Can I honestly say that I seek the lord with my whole being? It's a good check to give myself everyday. The lord is beautiful and eternal, the bible talks about how
heaven can't hold him. Other places it talks about how unsearchable his wisdom and judgment. The lord is such a powerful, almighty god. Creator of the biggest star and the smallest atom. But, with all of that considered what is crazy to me is his love in Ephesians 3:18-19 KJV it says; May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. God love is deeper than any ocean, more vast then space. What he did for me is crazy to think about how He came down and died for me. Giving up his God head to die for me so, he can down all of eternity with me. Why? It beautiful, I want to know the lord more and more. I love the lord and to know him more is my prayer.

Application: I will memorize this verse and study and think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment