Friday, May 18, 2018

2 corithians 12:9

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. NKJV
This truth is hard for me to understand. How can I be weak? I have to be strong, I will get trampled on, people will take advantage of me, says the lies of the enemy. Grace is a beautiful thing, it can only take place when a person has failed or is weak. Gods grace toward me a beautiful mystery and the only way to understand that mystery more and more is to receive it more and more. I'm already a weak person, this verse is just asking me to accept that truth, and to run to God who is my safe retreat and who has an abundance of grace waiting for me to job into. The bible talks about how I need to run boldly to the throne of grace. I’m weak, I’m not man that I’m supposed to be and I cant become I want to be without God and his grace. I can change, I can be the man I'm suppose to be but only through God and only God can change me and the only thing I can do is come to him and fall on my face and say “God I’m weak” and then he will make me strong in him and not me. My body is finite and wicked and it takes a holy savior to make me righteous and holy. I need Jesus, I need his spirit to come inside me and change me from the inside out.

Application:
Today I will write weak on my hand to show that God is my strength and is grace is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment